Refund and cancellation policy
If you cancel
As it takes considerable preparation for each class-
- Please choose carefully as bookings are final, non refundable and non - transferrrable to other dates.
- If there is a waitlist, I will endeavour to find a replacement. Only if a replacement can be found will a refund be made.
- Bookings may be transferred to a friend. This is your responsibility to transfer funds between yourself and friend.
IF we cancel
- for reasons such as tutor is ill or class minimum is not reached, a new date will be offered or a refund will be given.
- All effort will be made to give at least 24 hours cancelation notice.
Refund for faulty goods will be issued upon receiving faulty item . Buyer will return item at buyers expense.